Friday, December 16, 2011

Girl Panic!

Oh MTV...silly, silly you...banning Duran Duran's Girl Panic with the just-as-hot-now-as-they-were-then-if-not-hotter Super Models of the 1980s/90s! Hell, I don't even pay for that raunchy cable TV anymore...MTV has all those joke ass reality shows with teen pregnancies, and they air some controversial Lady GaGa videos--that woulda been banned if Madonna had done them in a sweeter, more sensual way!  Let's not forget some of the rap tunes that are all about fucking, and have the girls revealing way more than the models in Girl Panic do!  tisk tisk

Well, a little controversy goes a long way, and in the age of the Internet, we love getting our eyes and ears full on here--because nobody wants their MTV like they used to!  YouTube -- we love u!  And here's the sexy, fun, fashionable, music video Girl Panic:



I really dig Naomi Campbell as Simon Le Bon (frontman/vocals), especially at the end when they are in their menswear suits rockin it out!  She's got his moves down!  And I dig her in the beginning when she snaps her Louboutin heels together (yes, I'm jealous!).  And I dig her when she's being interviewed.  I dig her legs.  Wow!

Yasmin Le Bon --she's Simon's wife?  seriously?  I guess so.  I thought all those dudes were gay.  Oh well.  Anyway, she is smokin' hot!  She's the guitarist, who claims she's not in the band.  She's rockin the ombre hair, make up how I like it...and yeah...I wanna look like her when I make my video....or...maybe....

Cindy Crawford!  Still gorgeous!  Not as great of an actress as Naomi & Eva...but still has that eye candy appeal!  She plays the bassist John Taylor.  Maybe he's more reserved, I dunno, maybe that's how he acts, I dunno.

Eva Herzigova--wow, girlfriend can act!  I'd like to check her out in a chick, kiss-ass, action flick!  She had the androgyny thing goin as the keyboardist Nick Rhodes.

Helena Christensen--do you remember her from Chris Isaak's Wicked Game video?  In case you don't....here...watch....and swim in her eyes:



Here are a few yummy still shots from Girl Panic:



"No Super Models were hurt during the filming of this video"  hahaha!  luv it!

So, this has given me ideas for the spoken word/music video I'll be filming with poet Joyce Conley & film maker Chris Penney!  My friend Elise Brown will do our super model makeup!  & she n her body building friend Christina will appear as my scantily clad body guards!  Christina has a background in fashion design too...so Oooo la la!  the possibilities!  A guitarist/poet/singer friend Kwame Kamau might join forces.  I've been messing around with GarageBand on my iMac, so we gonna drop some beats some how, some way!  It'll be sexy--Yes!  It'll be fun & funny--Yes!  It'll have that female empowerment thang goin--Hells to the YES!

Ok, enough, enough!  No...let me leave with prolly my fav video from the Super Model yesteryears of 1990:

No comments:

Post a Comment