Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bikini Lines

I just learned of an amazing art project--that will also help humanity!--through a graffiti/street art blog I follow.  Urban Art Core

It will be the world's largest artwork--and I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS!!!!  They need artists!  CHECK!  writers!  CHECK!  photographers!  CHECK!  and more!  I'll figure out how I want to go about submitting a proposal later, I'm quite sleepy with my full belly right now.

It was a fun, and creatively productive day!  I shot fashion pix of Chasity & Que--to start off my vintage clothing sales & fashion photography.  I will upload them to the ASOS site I discovered and see how it goes.  I have a couple more shoots lined up this week.  :)  What a relief it is to be not-working and sooo ultra productive creatively!  I freakin live for this she-it!!!!!!

I also went out and got supplies to start creating terrariums & mini gardens--which I will also sell! 

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!  n u know what?  I'M LOVIN' IT!

Check out:  Bikini Lines to learn more about that mega cool art project that will be history in the making!  I wanna leave my mark on this earth, for the people n animals who share it

Watch this video pitch for the project--the guy is cute too with a cute accent!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment