Thursday, February 2, 2012

Moist & Dry

I'm going to make terrariums to sell!  Some with plants that like a moist environment, and some open with succulents!  Yay!  It's gonna be fun!  I picked up the goods for the soil & drainage, I have some containers & picked up a few more, and I bought some plants--but am looking for sources for more.  This will take a while to evolve, because I will need to have a base of plants that I can take cuttings from to have a ready supply as I create new little environments.  It wouldn't be practical to pay full price for these plants with each project, because I'd have to ask too much money for the designs.  Once I've got a system going, I will attempt to make some living art!  Yep, that's right, using succulents of various colors, I will plant them in a certain pattern and once they are settled cozy in their new home, I will attempt to turn the piece vertical for hanging on a wall!  I love combining my arts!  Painting with plants!  Yay!  Coolness!

Onto do more research.....hasta mañana, buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment