Thursday, February 23, 2012

playing make up!

so i fell behind but ima get in my 366 leap year days for this blog in 2012!  Today is make up day!
So, to make up for the lost days (when I was stressing over my medical coverage, health, mortgage, and financial difficulties) I am going to begin with a few images of cool makeup I found on the net :)  I had a dream about having some very smokey eye makeup on, I can't remember where I was going, but think I was hot!  haha

On a diff note, but still in dreamland...I had a dream night before last that I was in a movie theater with Mickey Lou on my lap.  We were in the front row.  I was thinking oh wow, i bet i'm not supposed to have him in here! what if the people a couple seats down from me are allergic?  Then there was a quiet scene and he was purring so loud, I was worried it would bother people.  But...it was sure cuddly to have him on my lap!  heehee

Ok...onward with some made up faces:







No comments:

Post a Comment