Thursday, February 23, 2012

In the Bedroom - now an ebook!

I currently have the softcover & hardcover with dust jacket set with standard paper to keep the cost at its minimum for the book I created of my series In the Bedroom.  The hardcover with image wrap has Premium Lustre paper--higher quality, heavy duty paper, for better color and protection from handling.  I ordered a sample pack of their paper choices, and I might upgrade these further, but this will bring the cost up.  I will probably leave the softcover as is, because I want it to be affordable, but still want to offer higher quality to those who care about it.  I now have it available as an ebook for just $10.99!!!!  So of course the color is superb on an iPad, and you can zoom up on the photos!  There are 152 color pages, so please understand why the real books are priced as they are -- though low compared to others on the market!  It is like having 2 books in one, because I included my Sucker Pix, which were images I shot of my models with me giving them a sucker after our photo shoot!  They are fun & sexy!

Please support diversity & buy at least the ebook!  I want to keep creating and give you more to look at than what you see on the magazine stands!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment