Thursday, February 23, 2012

Girls Behaving Badly

My friend Chris Penney just began filming comedy skits--well, he's done 1 so far.  I'd like to participate.  Besides having him film my spoken word, I think it'd be great fun to do comedy!  I've wanted to be on SNL since I was a teen.  I dig SNL's digital shorts.  I loved In Living Color.  My Name is Earl is my fav comedy TV series.  And now, I'm on the kick of watching an episode of Arrested Development nightly before I sleep to drain my brain of my worries.  Laughter is the best medicine!

When Chris told me he wanted to film comedy skits, I immediately thought of Girls Behaving Badly  Some of the pranks that Chelsea Handler did make me a little uneasy too--I feel bad for the guys!  Here's one to get you started, then click on some more if you dig her--there are plenty on Youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment