Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gettin silly!

Went to the Postcard Salon at the Muskegon Museum of Art- over 1,000 postcard size artworks this year! I entered the max of 5 - 2 sold. They will keep the remaining unsold art in the gift shop for another month- so I hope the rest of mine sell!

2 of my neighbors/friends backed out last minute- this shit is wearing my understanding nature thin. I already told one I won't invite her anywhere like this again because she does it every time...the seats coulda been filled by someone else (I said it very calmly yet sincere). Just spoke to them both earlier and they were adamant about going. The other I found out out after calling for an hour and pounding on his door that he had passed out drunk. This bothers me worse because I worry. He never answered the door but a neighbor had seen him wobbling to the trash 2 hours prior too drunk to stand or walk. :(

Enough of that... I had a great time with the friends who did go! We went to Olive Garden after n it was nice to visit with them! Yesterday I spent a few hours visiting with a friend I haven't seen in a bit, and that made my soul happy. I am thoroughly enjoying not working right now! Of course I'm keepin all kinds of busy, but it's doin creative things I thrive at, n being in the company of good people, so it feels rewarding .

Here's my buddies bein silly at OG:

No comments:

Post a Comment