Monday, February 6, 2012

Funk Yeah!

Went to the Funky Buddha Yoga Hothouse today for a free session with my friend Chelsea.  The space is heated up to about 90F.  Depending on who is teaching and what the environment is like, yoga can be a nice experience or yeah...a funky one.  I'm not sure if both the instructors where in training, but the reason for the free session is when someone is training to teach.  The one who taught the 1st half of the class I didn't care for her style, the 2nd one I enjoyed much more--her voice was more enthusiastic, and the moves where more synchronized.  I think I liked the warmth, but because it was so packed, it was a little too close for comfort--worried about my feet hitting the head of the girl behind me, and not wanting to have my face right next to the girl's feet in front of me, made it not as optimal as it might have been with more space to do the moves.

You know how there is always 1 hoochie at every wedding?  Doesn't there always seem to be one creepy man at every yoga class?  I really don't care to hear them breathing so damned heavy.  I don't like looking at their sweaty body and perverted face.  And I really could have done without seeing the creepy man today adjusting his balls!  ew

No comments:

Post a Comment