Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If I ever need plastic surgery....

...I wanna know who Bernadette Peter's surgeon is!!!!!

I just saw her on Smash, and I was like "Whoa!  She looks hot!  and Natural!"  I had to get on the net and see if I could find any info.  Most seem to speculate that she might have done some minor things, but nothing over-the-top.  Clearly!  Because she looks superb!  And she's 64!  It hurts for me to even state her age, cuz honey she sho don't look it!  And damn...those red curls are to die for!



I would consider surgery for a few things that trouble me, but I'm mostly afraid of coming out looking tooo different--and I don't want that!  I wanna be me...I would just be interested in ridding myself of some of the signs of my troubled past.  So Bernie...if you read this...please contact me and I'll keep it on the D-Low!



No comments:

Post a Comment