Monday, March 26, 2012

They call me Moonshine...

maybe it's cuz I dig standing under the moonlight and takin pix of the glowing orb that so entices me...or maybe it's because I just got back from the atmosphere with drops of Jupiter in my hair.

crescent moon, Venus top, Jupiter below

the line thru the moon is a tree branch in the foreground, and the planet is Venus

Have you noticed the 2 stars hanging out together in the sky this beautiful month of March?  They are the planets Venus (the biggest, brightest of them) and Jupiter (hanging out below Venus).
I felt compelled to go out there to shoot them tonight.  Jupiter seems to have fallen south since I just saw him earlier this evening.  He almost slipped behind some building away from my view, but I captured the more demure planet of the two before he moved further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment