Saturday, March 3, 2012

iQ'Viva!

Watched the new show with Jennifer Lopez n Marc Anthony-love it! They are traveling around Latin America n bringing some amazing talent to the US to share with us. I'm excited to watch these people perform! I believe in the end it will become a show Vegas. I can picture it being like Cirque du Soleil does Latin America! Tap dancer here, Congo drummer there, Argentinian dancers...waiting to hear some deep voiced Mexican female singer-hope they find one! They hv some young girl but that's not the true essence I don't think.

I want to go to Vegas to see them all if it comes together how I envision! N I hv just the dress to wear for the occasion! It's my version of Carrie Bradshaw's naked dress, but where's my version of Mr. Big?

No comments:

Post a Comment