Monday, January 23, 2012

asos

  


Discovered a new site asos -- swanky UK based sellers of vintage and independent designer fashionable apparel.  This is my kinda style!  Love the photos!  Love the combos!  It's like how I like to dress--coordinating uncoordinated items! 
Yeah Baby Yeah! 

If my Power Ball hits I know where I'll be doing a lot of shopping!  It's also got me thinking about selling....hmmm...what's a girl to do in these economic hard times?  I would love takin shots of chickies in outfit combos I pull together!  It would kinda be like combining my mannequin dressing roots from Hudsons with today's photography, and social networking into some sales.  Hmmmm....maybe!












Here's a little outfit combo I put together--I don't have anything uploaded to sell, it's just some little thingee they have on the sight to create your own outfit:



Here's a link to the page for larger pix w/more details: 
Blues on the Town (my outfit)



You can buy from the UK sellers in US dollars, and there is a US site, though I'm not too excited about that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment