Friday, January 20, 2012

Matter of Fact

On the topic of the These Boots post...I have decided I am not going to make the video the same as I had envisioned it with Joyce.  If she has chosen not to be in this, then Ima just go my own way.  Of course, the themes that are important to me will be ever-present--prolly even mo so.

Weaved together a poem today from a bunch of scribbles I been scratchin in one of those 99c Composition lined notebooks.  Callin it Matter of Fact.  I'm not sure that this will be the content of the new video, but it might be!  Visions keep fillin my mind of how it's gonna play out.  I'm excited about the Bollywood ending, and all the characters in my life that I can cram into that little melting pot of an ending.  Also, thinkin about who all can be climbin outta my Caddy!  I want some of my regular Top Models in it fo sho!  Now, I might rock some boots in the video still..but the theme is not gonna be These Boots.  I'll prolly rock some sneakers n stilettos too cuz that's how i do!  I'll def rock some fedoras - cuz that's my kinda swag.

Aight?

Aight!

Oh...and last nite I watched the 1st Underworld - so that threw me off my bloggin too.  (excuses, excuses)  Damn....I forgot how good it was!  The main chick n dude are sooo damned cute!  And she's sooo bad ass!  And she's back for the 4th one comin out today, so I gotta watch #2 & #3 then find my way to the IMAX and get the 3D action on 4!  Yeah Baby Yeah!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment