Thursday, January 12, 2012

Next Blog

I've taken an interest in clicking Next Blog--the link on the upper left side of Blogger.  I'm curious what people are sharing out there.  It's interesting, but not as randomized as I would like.  Tonight, there were several biker blogs in a row (biker as in bicyclists, not biker as in Harley dudes n dudettes).  I've noticed this trend with the Next Blog feature in Blogger, that it will show u one, then you'll have a string of similar blogs.  Yesterday, I believe I was on a Korean streak--nothing I could read, but I liked checking out the layouts.  There are a lot of mommy bloggers out there, and those don't intrigue me.  An occasional one mixed in fine, but I want variety!!!!

Gimme:
some weird, some cerebral, some enlightening, some visually gorgeous, some funny, some stupid, some food, some fancy, some tell all diaries, some foreign, some pets, some nature, some space, some tubs, some shoes, some poop, some TMI, some bellies, some boobs, some fashion, some kinda wonderful blogs--Please!

Have any that are clever that you'd like to recommend to me?  DO TELL!  xoxo!

I just pooped and it felt good to get that outta me!  TMI?  so what!  my blog!  heehee  jaja

Oh....and here's some tub photos for you:







No comments:

Post a Comment