Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thrive

Watched the film Thrive tonite with a group of people at Healing Arts Yoga Center in Muskegon, MI.  Between me writing my poem Matter of Fact yesterday--that touches on some of the topics in this film, like when is $ printed and who decides, and the big bank ballers--my brain is ready to just chillax right now.  I was cold most the evening, so I just wanna get under the covers and cuddle up with Mickey Lou.  I'll maybe elaborate on these topics later--feel free to view the film and start a discussion in the comments.  It's a lot to think about.  I believe it's more of an expose--and a much needed one to open the eyes of the people--but the solutions are not as clear as they suggest.  Easier said than done, is the best I can put it for right now.

Have a good night peeps, catch u manana!

This link will take u to the site with a trailor of the film, option to view the film, and lots of extra info to get ur brain churning:

Thrive

No comments:

Post a Comment