Sunday, January 29, 2012

ZumbaLikeItsHot!

I was lookin up a song on YouTube by Pit Bull - Pause - that my friend Elise is going to use for her routine in her first body building competition.  I discovered this chick Heather Michael who has a Zumba video to that song, and many more.  She looks similar to Elise and has similar moves.  I think it's cool that there are workout videos on youtube!  Though the sound and video quality isn't excellent, I dig the dance moves, and I'm going to try to dance along with her tomorrow for some of them!

Here's one:


Today, I sorted through all my clothes, making one side of my closet the holding tank for items I'm going to try to sell.  I'll have several of my friends model the various outfits and I will photograph them, then post them on the ASOS site that I've been hooked on lately.  Wish me luck! 

While trying on the clothes I realized I'm a little porky, so these rump shakin' videos oughta help that!

No comments:

Post a Comment